lundi, janvier 29, 2007

4 commentaires:

Angie a dit...

Marie, your little boy is soo gorgeous! Seriously! I couldn't understand the entire post, but I think that you were saying that your boy is now 2 years old. It goes by fast, eh? Sarah said that you guys are getting lots done in your house...would love to see some pics! I'm looking forward to hanging with you when you come here in March...I'm sure Sarah has told you that I'm all about just hangin' out. ;) Well have a great day! Feel free to comment on my blog (it makes me look like I have friends...I'll pay you when you come here.).

Bibi a dit...

Ta photo de bédaine est super!

Tu as raison... Ça va tellement vite!

Il est croquable to Isaac à la grosse voix!

Anonyme a dit...

marie, seriously, he's so cute...his eyes are beautiful!! I love being able to at least see pictures...wish I could actually MEET him...be sure to brush him up on his English before the summer!! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Anonyme a dit...

don't they grow up so quickly! Your little boy is really cute. Daniel is 9 months now - time goes so quick. we are planning to stick with just 2 kids. We did want 4 but I am just not well enough to cope with any more than we have right now. Thanks for commenting on my blog - you're a star! Come look at my jewelry site sometime. I've changed the banner - let me know what you think - is it good? www.binageyer.etsy.com
Have a great day Marie!