samedi, février 10, 2007

De la belle visite:)


Je viens d'avoir la visite de ma soeur et de mon amie Angie:) Il y avait aussi les maris et les enfants. Nous étions 14 dans ma petite demeure. Je suis vraiment reconnaissante à Dieu de leur visite. C'était vraiment l'fun de passer du temps ensemble. Hey Angie...I'm so glad you came to visit. It was so nice to spend time with you. I really miss hanging out with you:( At least you got 2 other Fugères to hang out with. Hope you had a good trip back home. Nous avons passé du bon temps entre filles à placoter et à boire du café et nous sommes aussi allés au Bal de Neige et sur le canal Rideau. Merci Sarah d'être venue voir ta petite soeur.

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Mom
Finalement mon fond d'écran a des sujets de plus de 25 ans....
C'est une belle photo des 2 soeurs Fugère.
J'espère que vous avez eu beaucoup de plaisir.

Bonne journée Momxxx

Anonyme a dit...

Awww, Marie...I'm jealous you and Angie got to see each other!! I wish I could've been there, too!! But -- I did get to see Lori and Julien! So, that was really awesome to see them - they were visiting her mom, so Jason and I went over - just spend one night with them, but..still, it was great to see them!! Always fun seeing old NBBI pals...no matter how long its been, it seems you're always able to pick up where you left off. Can't wait to see you guys...we're still gonna try to do it this summer, right?! Hope so!!!

Miss ya, Marie! Hope you have a very Happy Valentine's Day!!!

sarah a dit...

Je m'ennuie de toi! Mes journées son longue remplie de fatigue cette semaine est vraiment pas fameuse :( J'ai hâte que ca finisse. Je t'aime xoxo

Anonyme a dit...

Glad to see you had a great time with your sister and Friend!!!
I tierd writing about the slide show you put up of Isaac....So I'll try and see if I can send my comments this time.
Isaac is the cuitest thing out there...Maybe I can have a baby girl soon so that they hook up later! :)
-xxx-

Angie a dit...

Marie...it was so good to see you and just hang out again. Thank you SO much for letting me and my family crash your place! We had such a great time...can't wait to do it again!;) we got your message about our keys...no worries...just post your e-mail address on my site, and I'll e-mail you our address, so you can mail them when you get a chance. sarah said you were working alot this week...i hope you got to rest this weekend..and i hope your gorgeous boy is feeling better and over his croup. you're so great marie..love you!

Angie a dit...

hey Mar...rob's tea was tetley pomagrante green tea...very yummy. hope you guys had a good weekend...ours was good, filled with kids b-days and very fun! we got our keys yesterday..thanks! well, baby is up from her nap...have a great day! ang

Angie a dit...

ok mar...when are you gonna update?! not that i don't love that u loved our visit...but, what's new? :) just teasin' you...have a great weekend!