lundi, décembre 03, 2007

Changement de saison...


Ma plate-bande cet été...


Ma plate-bande cet hiver après une grosse tempête:)

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

Marie!! I honestly cannot believe how long its been since I've talked to you!!!I'm at a different job, and haven't been signed in to the computer for awhile, so...am trying to catch up with people now...I can't go on facebook unless I go to the library or something, but -- just wanted to say Hi - not sure how often you use this blog, but -- just wanted you to know I was dropping by! how are you doing?! How is life with two little boys around -- you must be busy, eh?! I am getting excited to be a little momma myself...my due date is April 13 - its going by pretty quick...some days not quick enough...but, I am loving being pregnant, and have had a really great pregnancy - have been feeling really good, for the most part - haven't been sick at all...as my belly continues to grow, i am getting more and more uncomfortable, but I suppose that is normal...the baby is moving a lot -- I love it, and just find it all so amazing...can't wait to meet this little baby!! We're so excited to be parents. I'll have to give you a call sometime (I think of you often...I'm just not so great at actually picking up the phone and dialing the number, for some reason!!)...hope you are doing well, Marie...wish I could meet your boys - and wish I could see you...its been way too long!! Have a wonderful day, whenever you end up reading this...I love ya still, old friend...